The Wetherholt Chapel was originally built in 1814 by Nathaniel Cushing, brother of Henry Cushing, proprietor of “Our House”. In 1939, it became the private residence and funeral home of Frank and Frances Wetherholt. In 1986, it was purchased and renovated by Herb and Jean Moore, keeping the original style of the era in many areas. Today, this traditional funeral home owned, managed and operated by their son, Jared Moore, offers:
- beautiful side by side chapels
- lounge/conference room
- spacious off street parking
- handicap ramp and accessibility throughout
420 First Ave.